Faith Formation Program
Click on the above graphic to view Our Lady Faith Formation Webpage (formally known as PSR) to view classroom instructions and resources.
1. Our FFP Values the Centrality of the Eucharist.
2. Our FFP Values Holistic Development of the Person.
3. Our FFP Values Stewardship as a Way of Life.
Our Faith Formation Programs (FFP) are extensions of the Mass, where we are trained in deeper
elements of the faith. In other words, the Mass is the classroom and FFP attendance is the
Our Faith Formation Program is a program designed to form disciples of Jesus Christ. We are
grateful to be in partnership with your children's education and faith formation. We recognize
that parents are the first teachers of their children in the ways of life and faith. Our programs
are supportive of this primary role and duty of parents. The Religious Education Department of
the Diocese of Youngstown establishes the standards and formations for catechists and
formations. Our programs and resources respond in a way that is flexible, fun, and fruitful for
families while building faith and fostering relationships within families, the parish, and the
community. Included on the Our Lady Faith Formation website are links and activities for
families to help foster their own faith building experiences while participating in our FFP.
- 2023-24 FFP Registration Packet
- Monday After School FFP Bus Transportation Form
- Faith Formation Assignments
- Faith Formation Program Information
- Sacramental Information for Catholic School Students
- FFP Calendar
- 40 Developmental Assets for Successful Students Ages 5-9
- 40 Developmental Assets for Successful Students Ages 8-12
- Helpful Faith Sharing Apps
Students in Catholic Schools anticipating the celebration of Eucharist or Confirmation must register their child for these sacraments.
See above for registration form information