Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
The Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Pastoral care and sensitivity must be our first and guiding principle.
Parishes are accountable for providing for the health, safety and well-being of participants.
Gathered events at parishes must reflect the guidance provided by the CDC, State and local governmental agencies. Take steps to limit the size of gatherings with no more than 50% capacity for indoor events and maintain social distancing. Additional information may be found on the Ohio Department of Health website, COVID-19.
Overnight events, offsite trips (activities not on parish grounds) and Vacation Bible School are discouraged through at least the month of June.
Develop options for the Sacraments of Initiation that reflect a variety of scheduling choices for those involved.
Take proper steps to minimize sharing of materials and other items. If food is offered at any event, consider pre-package options.
Promote healthy hygiene practices. Intensify cleaning, disinfection and ventilation for all events. When activities are held, activity leaders must supply soap/ hand sanitizer and encourage mask-wearing. Post Ohio Department of Health or CDC signs where appropriate.
It is important to remember that Diocesan Safe Environment policies remain in effect. All employees and volunteers must be compliant.
Advise participants not to attend the event if they are exhibiting symptoms or if have they been exposed to someone with the corona virus within 14 days of the event.
Be prepared to address any violation of State, Diocesan or Parish Policies.
Ohio Coronavirus Website: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/
Current Health Order (May 29, 2020): https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/publicorders/revised-business-guidance-sd.pdf
NOON Prayers for the World - Let’s continue to pray together as a community --click here
Updated Bishop's statement - click here
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Weekday Mass: T-F 9:00am
Word and Communion Service 9:00am
Saturday: 4:30pm -Resumes
Sunday: 11:00 am ONLY
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Father Shawn Conoboy, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Pastoral Associate, Musician
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Suzy Harper, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Dora Gamez, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
An Opportunity for All of Our Sewing Parishioners
Make masks – Follow the instructions on the link below on making approved masks to help us support the community. These donated masks will be used to help reinforce cough etiquette in our community. Contact Katie Cwalinski - [email protected] who will pick them up from your porch and deliver to the hospital on your behalf...thank you!
Simple directions for the sewing project: https://give.ccf.org/campaign/covid-19-make-masks/c278450
Posted in Parish News on 05/30/20
One Mass on Sunday starting May 31st... online services will still be available.
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
Need information on Mass Intentions
check with Sr. Lu for current policy