Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
The Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
- Rev. Frantisek Katrinak, Pastor
- Rev. Brian Smith, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Steven Gies, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Gerry Scopilliti, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Pastoral Assoc. Youth & Young Families, Musician
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation, Compliance Officer
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Ms. Carly Crane, FFP Coordinator
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Joann Poremba, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Michele Manderbach, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
Safe Environment Coordinator/Victim Assistance Coordinator
El Coordinador de Ambiente Seguro/El Coordinator de Asistencia a las Victimas
Dominic Colucy [email protected]
Office: 330.744.8451 x293
Fax: 330.744.5099To report child abuse or to seek victim’s assistance, call the Diocesan Response Line 330.718.1388
Posted in Parish News on 11/29/23
The Worship Committee would like to send Christmas cards to each of our Homebound ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 11/29/23
You may remember your loved ones through a flower donation. Simply complete your Christmas ... Read More »
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
The ADVENT GIVING TREE is a Charity & Justice Committee project to collect and distribute Christmas gifts to the needy in Portage County.
The gifts are distributed through the Volunteers of America in Aurora, the Center of Hope
in Ravenna, the “Hot Meals” program in Kent, Safer Futures in Kent, The Haven, (a homeless shelter) in Ravenna and Catholic Charities. The Giving Tree collection weekends are November 18-19 through December 2-3. This year, we are requesting Walmart and Target gift cards in the amounts of $25. PLEASE MARK THE GIFT CARD AMOUNT ON THE CARD. Please drop them in the collection box located next to the Giving Tree in the Narthex, drop off in the parish office, or mail into the parish office (Attention-K. Sloe -Giving Tree). We have also received requests from two of our agencies for UNWRAPPED toys, appropriate for ages infant-13 years old. These UNWRAPPED toys can be left under the Giving Tree and will be distributed, along with the gift cards. We’re also accepting checks, payable to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Giving Tree, if you prefer. We ask that when you bring your gift card or check to Our Lady, please place it in the collection box near the Giving Tree. Then, pick up a 2023 Angel tag and take it home to decorate your own Christmas tree, as a reminder of your kindness and stewardship. BE AN ANGEL –TAKE AN ANGEL !! All gift card, toys and/or checks are due back NO LATER THAN December 3. Thank you in advance for your support. (If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Sloe at 330-388-7107.)
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
Richard Thomas Koucky
Need information on Mass Intentions
Please call the office 330-562-8519.