Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
The Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Updated Bishop's statement - click here
Tues. 6:30 pm
Sunday: 9am & 11:00 am
Reconciliation Tues 6 pm and Sat. 3:30 pm
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
Current Mass video:
- 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time, June 13, 11 a.m. Mass
- 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time, June 12, 4:30 p.m. Vigil Mass
Be the Church. Do Something.
Be the Church Be the Church - Part 2
Video Archives - click here
Word On Fire - Daily Mass - click here
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Temporary Liturgical Directives
based on the May 2021 Diocesan Directives
- Every effort should be made to return Sunday/weekday worship to a style that promotes the full, active, and conscious participation of all in attendance as called for by the liturgy and expected by the People of God while maintaining a reasonably safe and comfortable environment.
- Facial Coverings: Those who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear facial coverings while at worship.
- Seating: All seating restrictions are removed. But, in addition to overflow seating, one section of seating will retain physical distancing.
- Distribution of Holy Communion: Ministers of Holy Communion will continue to discreetly sanitize hands before distributing and will wear a face covering for the distribution of Holy Communion. continue here---
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
- Father Shawn Conoboy, Pastor
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Pastoral Associate Youth & Young Families, Musician
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Suzy Harper, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Dora Gamez, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
Posted in Parish News on 06/05/21
THIS Monday, June 7, 6:15pm. Featuring: HORTON HEARS A WHO! Please us the QR ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 06/05/21
For those new to Our Lady, our group meets once a month usually going ... Read More »
Recently we welcomed David Matthew Sapp, son of Katelyn Sapp into our Catholic Community through the Sacrament of Baptism. Pictured from left are Katelyn holding David, Father Conoboy, and godfather Michael Sapp. Congratulations to David, his mother, families and friends! May God continue to bless him as he grows in his faith.
Charity and Justice
What is Justice?
In our current environment it’s hard to tell what’s ‘fair’, ‘right’ or just.
Over the next few months we will share what our faith tells us justice is, what we believe, and how we take action for justice in our parish and in our community. I hope you will join us in exploring justice by reading our monthly posts, considering how justice can take shape in your everyday life, and contributing to this especially important conversation. -more-(click)