Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
The Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Pastoral care and sensitivity must be our first and guiding principle.
Parishes are accountable for providing for the health, safety and well-being of participants.
Gathered events at parishes must reflect the guidance provided by the CDC, State and local governmental agencies. Take steps to limit the size of gatherings with no more than 50% capacity for indoor events and maintain social distancing. Additional information may be found on the Ohio Department of Health website, COVID-19.
Overnight events, offsite trips (activities not on parish grounds) and Vacation Bible School are discouraged through at least the month of June.
Develop options for the Sacraments of Initiation that reflect a variety of scheduling choices for those involved.
Take proper steps to minimize sharing of materials and other items. If food is offered at any event, consider pre-package options.
Promote healthy hygiene practices. Intensify cleaning, disinfection and ventilation for all events. When activities are held, activity leaders must supply soap/ hand sanitizer and encourage mask-wearing. Post Ohio Department of Health or CDC signs where appropriate.
It is important to remember that Diocesan Safe Environment policies remain in effect. All employees and volunteers must be compliant.
Advise participants not to attend the event if they are exhibiting symptoms or if have they been exposed to someone with the corona virus within 14 days of the event.
Be prepared to address any violation of State, Diocesan or Parish Policies.
Ohio Coronavirus Website: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/
Current Health Order (May 29, 2020): https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/publicorders/revised-business-guidance-sd.pdf
- 15th Sunday In Ordinary Time – July 12, 11 a.m. Mass – contemporary music
- First Communion – July 12, 1 p.m. Mass
- First Communion – July 11, 10 a.m. Mass
- First Communion – July 11, 1 p.m.
- 15th Sunday In Ordinary Time – July 11, 4:30 Vigil Mass - traditional music
- Sr. Lu's Farewell Parade, June 29, 2020
- Confirmation Mass - June 14, 2020
- Confirmation Mass, June 13, 2020
- Our Lady Temporary Mass Directives per Fr. Shawn
- Our Lady Guidelines for Public Mass
- Our Lady Honors the Blessed Mother from our homes
- Rosary - Glorious Mysteries - Sunday & Wednesday
Rosary - Joyful Mysteries - Monday & Saturday
- Rosary - Sorrowful Mysteries for Fridays and Tuesdays
- Rosary - Luminous Mysteries - Thursdays
- Pray The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy - sung
- NOON Prayers for the World - Let’s continue to pray together as a community --click here
- On Line Mass/Services Schedule Around the Diocese
Updated Bishop's statement - click here
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Sunday: 9am & 11:00 am
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm Closed Friday
- Father Shawn Conoboy, Pastor
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Pastoral Associate Youth & Young Families, Musician
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Suzy Harper, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Dora Gamez, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
Posted in Parish News on 07/08/20
Volunteers needed to help sanitize the church this weekend.....
Dates and times are listed below.
If you can help, please reply to this email and/or see Fr. Shawn after Mass. Thank ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 07/07/20
Every Tuesday from 9:30am - 12:30 pm
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
Need information on Mass Intentions
Please call the office 330-562-8519.