Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
Like Mary, we say "Yes" to the Trinity with our lives and serve our neighbor with open hearts and hands.
Sunday: 9:00am, 11:00am
Daily: 9 am (8:45am when funeral is sched.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account
~~ from Memorial Day to Labor Day the office will only be open Monday - Thursday ~ 9am to 4pm. Closed on Friday.
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Rev. Mr. Gary Keefer, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Ms. Kate Fraser, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mr. Bill Haley, Facilities Supervisor
- Mrs. Nancy Flanik, PSR coordinator
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Linda McGinnis, Parish Secretary/Hall Manager
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Erika Fugedy
- Robert Oberle
- Dorothy Prusha
- Edward Brienz, Sr.
- Robert Novak
- Walter Rusniaczyk
- Mary Ann Painley
- Anne Lipinski
- Jim Schustrich
Need information on Mass Intentions?
Posted in Parish News on 07/15/15
Religious Education Registration Packets for families in the program last year are available DURING ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 06/21/15
K of C is having it's Annual Golf Outing with all proceeds to benefit ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 06/19/15
In honor of our parish’s 60th Anniversary, we will be building a mosaic with ... Read More »
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Our Parish Welcomes....
Jacqueline & David Anderson
William & Elizabeth
Stanley & Virginia Rusk
Leonard Scott & Tricia Hanis
Thomas & Suzanne Russo
Parish Service Days, August 14 & 15
Our love of God is genuinely expressed by our service to our neighbor. These days are an opportunity for us
to contribute to our community in a variety of ways: hosting a cook out for nursing home residents, sorting and cleaning
at the Volunteers of America, helping elderly clean out a garage or do some light fix-it work, spruce up parts
of the city. Sign-up sheets are in the HS Auditorium. We also welcome any requests for repairs or clean up.
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !