Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
"... as disciples of Jesus Christ, who has taught us the power love has to change hearts and minds, I look to the future, not with facile optimism, but with hope."
A quote from a statement given by Bishop Murry, chair of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops' Ad-Hoc Committee Against Racism, at a news conference at the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Memorial, with the Knights of Columbus and the W.J. Seymour Institute in Washington, D.C. A link to the whole article is below:
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Suzy Harper, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
- Ms. Annie Kubek, Young Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Dora Gamez, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
Posted in Parish News on 10/04/17
FFP Parent event open to Everyone, Oct. 5 at 7pm Please join us for ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 10/02/17
Dinner & Doctrine – tickets to be purchased by this Wednesday, October 4
October ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 08/30/17
See the bulletin for sign up form ....
A FUN FAMILY EVENT Run, walk ... Read More »
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Robert F. Soich
- Bernadine Osinski
- Michael Tweardy
- Peter Gugliotta
- Marcy Walder
- Joseph Monda
- Ivanka Dujmovic
- James Soule Best
Need information on Mass Intentions?
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !