Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Friday 9am til 1pm
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Pastoral Associate, Musician
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Suzy Harper, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Dora Gamez, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
Posted in Parish News on 09/17/18
"It is with regret that due to unforeseen circumstances we must CANCEL THE COLOR RUN that ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 09/13/18
Starting September 25 and going through December 4, you may help to discover ... Read More »
FATHER DAPRILE'S BULLETIN RESPONSE TO THE Pennsylvania Sex Abuse Scandal. Also available on page two of this week's bulletin:
Posted in Parish News on 08/27/18
Our Lady's Night Out
All ladies of the parish are invited to our next night out! Please help us celebrate the last days of summer. Peggy Havanas, parishioner, has graciously opened her beautiful home/yard to enjoy a backyard party to celebrate summer and friendships.
Please bring your beverage of choice and a dish or heavy appetizer to share. This will be our meal. Wednesday, September 19, 6:30pm. The address is 970 Aurora-Hudson Rd, Aurora. Plenty of parking and it will be clearly marked. Carpooling available. Please call if needed. Please (RSVP) to let us know you are coming. Please call or text Mary Corrigan (216-287-4971). Hope to see you there!
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Gregory Galaska
- Joan DePerro
- Susan Wehner
- Hope Sabean
- Edward Butler
- Matt Archer
- William Avalon
- Need information on Mass Intentions?
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !