Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
The Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
OUR LADY TRANSITION UPDATE
Wednesday (1-9-19 we received information from Fr. John Jerek, Director of Clergy Services, on the transition process and clergy supply (temporary, fill-in) for Our Lady after Father Daprile's retirement.
Fr. Rick Pentello has been named administrator of Our Lady until a new pastor is appointed. He is and remains Pastor of St. Patrick, Kent and Dean of Portage County. As administrator, Fr. Pentello is to oversee and maintain the spiritual and physical operations of the parish; and to coordinate and support the ministries and activities of the professional staff and parish committees. Fr. Pentello brings a rich experience of pastoral service to Our Lady.
Everything remains “as is” until a new pastor arrives. This is not a time of innovation or deviation from the norm.
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Friday 9am til 1pm
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Rev. Richard Pentello, Parish Administrator
- Ms. Jan Zimmerman, Administrative Assistant
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Pastoral Associate, Musician
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Faith Formation
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Suzy Harper, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Dora Gamez, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
Posted in Parish News on 02/02/19
Watch the Bulleting for details - scheduled for February 17th
Posted in Parish News on 02/02/19
Beginning Tuesday, Feb. 5th Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel will change hours to ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 01/27/19
If you are reporting an absence for your child, please use the FFP Absentee ... Read More »
Our Lady Serves
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
Kenneth M. Taylor
Need information on Mass Intentions?