Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Happy 40th Anniversary!
CONGRATULATIONS TO FR. DAPRILE who celebrated his 40th Anniversary of ordination with a Mass of Thanksgiving on Sunday, August 14, 2016 at Our Lady at 11 a.m. The celebration continued in the Parish Hall with a reception until 3 p.m.
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
(NO Friday services Memorial Day to Labor Day) ***Aug. 22-25 -Word and Communion service ONLY, closed Friday****
SUMMER MASS SCHEDULE- Memorial Day to Labor Day Saturday: 4:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
Weekday Masses: M-T-W-T 9:00am
(NO Friday services Memorial Day to Labor Day)
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Rev. Mr. Gary Keefer, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mr. Cody Topp, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mr. David Stafford, Facilities Supervisor
- Mrs. Nancy Flanik, PSR coordinator
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Linda McGinnis, Parish Secretary/Hall Manager
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
Posted in Parish News on 08/16/16
Take a break from your routine and donate blood! You could help save a ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 07/26/16
PSR registration for the 2016/2017 PSR year can be made in the parish office ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 07/24/16
OUR LADY is a Pokemon Go POKE STOP ~ if you’re playing the latest ... Read More »
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Congratulations to family and friends of Robert and Connie Lewandowski (and big brother Robbie) on the baptism of their daughter (and sister) Olivia Blaze. She celebrated August 7th at the 11 a.m. Mass. May God continue to bless Olivia as she grows in her faith.
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Angelo Vespucci
- John Hornik
- Deacon Joseph Pepoy
- John Ziefel
- Robert Scott
- John Vojtko
- Joseph Flanik
Need information on Mass Intentions?
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !