Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Sunday: 9:00am, 11:00am
Weekday Mass M-T-W-F Mass 9:00 am
The Word and Communion Service 9:00 am
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
Summer Office Hours starting Memorial Day
Mon-Fri (9:30 to 8pm) Closed Friday
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Rev. Mr. Gary Keefer, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Ms. Kate Fraser, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mr. David Stafford, Facilities Supervisor
- Mrs. Nancy Flanik, PSR coordinator
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Linda McGinnis, Parish Secretary/Hall Manager
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Stephen Cieslak
- Lois Barnard
- Jim Smith
- Rose Ann Jarc
- Jeffrey A. King
- Irene Brienz
- Tom Rhodes
Need information on Mass Intentions?
Posted in Parish News on 04/26/16
This weekend is the Fill a Bag, Feed a Family Food Drive! Last year ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 04/17/16
The Star of the Sea Award is given annually to outstanding high school seniors, ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 04/11/16
Although "Earth Day" is not celebrated until later in the month (April 22), it's ... Read More »
Summer Bible Camp
June 20 - 24, 2016
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Vote for OUR DIOCESAN PRIEST
PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR DIOCESAN PRIEST Father Edward Brienzwho has been nominated for the Lumen Christi Award, presented by Catholic Extension, for his dedication to Cafe Augustine. The first round is based on votes and we hope that you are willing to vote for him. He has been nominated and recommended by the Youngstown Mayor, several organizations, counties and Cafe Reconcile in New Orleans.
If he is given this award, Cafe Augustine will receive funding for their expansion plans AND the Diocese of Youngstown will also receive $25,000! Please take a quick minute to click THIS LINK and VOTE! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in the Diocesan Development Office.
We are looking for help....
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !