Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Vacation Bible Camp
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Friday: 9am - 1pm
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- Mr. Cody Topp, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Nancy Flanik, PSR coordinator
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
- Mrs. Shelene Studzinski, Webmaster
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Richard "Mike" Bigley
- Anthony Fugo
- Emma Kanieski
- Jane Bryant
- Jack Zimmerman
- Sally Calhoun
- Bill Krenek
- Richard Flory
Need information on Mass Intentions?
Posted in Parish News on 04/09/17
Saturday, April 15 at 9:00 am - Many hands make light work!
Posted in Parish News on 03/30/17
Church Cleaning for Easter:
Monday, April 3 from 9:30 – 11:30 am AND ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 03/19/17
The Our Lady Star of the Sea Award is back again this year! We ... Read More »
Opportunities for Employment
The Parish Secretary is co-responsible for the running of the parish office, administrative tasks and functions and supporting the pastor and the staff. Some of the tasks are scheduling events, organizing publications, filing, record keeping, PSR support, handle
correspondence, coordinating the calendar, receptionist.
The secretary serves as the public face of the parish and is often the first contact for parishioners, visitors and salespersons. This position is paid, part-time, and immediate.
For a full job description of the position or questions, please contact Fr. Daprile.
PARISH HALL MANAGER
The Parish Hall Manager is responsible for booking and arranging events for parish organization and outside groups, for oversight of the hall and kitchen use, for oordination with outside food services/caterers, for implementing parish policies, for organizing setup and cleaning. This position is part-time, requires flexible hours on evenings and weekends, paid, and immediate. For a full job description of the position or questions, please contact Fr. Daprile.
Sign up Now!
Vacation Bible School registration forms - click here
Brooke Addison Chesny was baptized into our Catholic faith at the 11 a.m. Mass. Congratulations to Brooke’s parents, George and Ashley (pictured on the right) and her godparents, Timothy Chesney and Rachel Wolf.
May God continue to bless Brooke as she grows in her faith.
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !