Welcome to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church!
We would be delighted if you took a few moments to explore the rich diversity of our parish, ministries and activities. The center of our parish life is the Eucharist, and we heartily invite you to join us for Sunday Mass.
Rev. Jim Daprile, PhD.
and the Parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Currently at Our Lady
OUR MISSION... Inspired by Mary, we strive to witness to Christ, to celebrate the Eucharist, and to serve others.
(Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
Weekday Masses: M-T-W-T 9:00am
(NO Friday services Memorial Day to Labor Day)
JULY ONLY* –Weekend Schedule
Weekday Mass: same as above
(If there is a funeral, a Word and Communion Service will be at 8:45 am.)
Holy Days of Obligation: see Calendar
Grateful Living, Joyful Giving
Online Giving is an additional option for; contributing to the Church, paying PSR Sacramental fees and special Golf Outing fees for the K of C events, online. Click here to Learn more then click the Quick Give option if you do not want to create an account ..
Summer Office Hours starting Memorial Day
Mon-Fri (9:30 to 8pm) Closed Friday
For a directory of our New Extensions
please hit #3 for a directory listing when you dial 330-562-8519
- Rev. James M. Daprile, PhD, Pastor
- Sister Lu Haidnick, C.D.P., Pastoral Associate
- Rev. Mr. Gary Keefer, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Margaret Ann Clapp, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Karen Yash, Adult Education
- tba TBA, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Libby Ploskunak, Bookkeeper
- Mr. David Stafford, Facilities Supervisor
- Mrs. Nancy Flanik, PSR coordinator
- Mrs. Marianne Ivany, Adult Education
- Mrs. Mary Corrigan, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Linda McGinnis, Parish Secretary/Hall Manager
- Mrs. Barb Dzurilla, Musician
- Mr. Jeff Botos, Musician
- Mrs. Christine Weisenberger, Organist
- Mr. Tony Pollarine, Maintenance
- Religious Education, Absentee Reporting
May They Rest in Peace
In the kindness of your prayers, please remember these recently deceased....
- Elizabeth 'Liz' Krepkovich
- Mary Ann Mikalski
- Pamela Webster
- Roger Porter
- Thomas DeRoia
- Sr. Mary Catherine Brazis, SND
- Mouhiba M. Sahlani
- Stephen Cieslak
Need information on Mass Intentions?
Posted in Parish News on 06/23/16
Join us THIS Sunday, June 26 at 10:30am as we celebrate the Feast Day ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 06/12/16
CONGRATULATIONS FR. DAPRILE - When you come to Mass on Sunday congratulate Fr. ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 05/31/16
Save the date: September 9, 2016 -Our outing will be held at The Fox ... Read More »
Summer Bible Camp
June 20 - 24, 2016
- We celebrate the Eucharist as the center of our lives
- We offer a warm welcome to all
- We are committed to life-long formation in the Gospel
- We are a diverse community seeking holiness
- We are faithful stewards of the gifts entrusted to us
- We work for biblical justice
- We joyfully spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
Check us out on Facebook!
Here's the link that will load our current page on Facebook -click here !