Faith Formation Program
The Faith Formation Program aids families in the faith formation of your children. We are grateful to be in partnership with your children's education and faith formation.
- Our FFP Values the Centrality of the Eucharist.
- Our FFP Values Holistic Development of the Person.
- Our FFP Values Stewardship as a Way of Life.
The Second Vatican Council and our parish’s Mission Statement affirm that: “The Eucharist is ‘the source and summit’ of the Christian life.” All of our faith life, service and relationships are centered on the Eucharist. As Catholics, weekly Mass attendance is essential to the growth and development of our faith.
Our Faith Formation Programs are extensions of the Mass, where we are trained in deeper elements of the faith. In other words, the Mass is the classroom and FFP attendance is the homework.
Click here to view our photo gallery pictures
- Faith Formation Program Information
- FFP Calendar
- 40 Developmental Assets for Successful Students Ages 5-9
- 40 Developmental Assets for Successful Students Ages 8-12
- Helpful Faith Sharing Apps
Students in Catholic Schools anticipating the celebration of Eucharist or Confirmation must register their child for these sacraments.
See above for registration form information